Welcome to Tewksbury Health Services
"He who has health, has hope. And he, who has hope, has everything." Ancient Proverb
For students at TES, please enter your child's absence in PickUp Patrol with an explanation. If you cannot access PUP, please call 908-832-2594 and select option 2 from the voice prompts. Please inform us of your child's absence prior to 9:00 AM on school
MEDICATION IN SCHOOL
Any student requiring medication during the school day must have signed permission from both the doctor and parent.
This is good for the current school year and must be renewed each year.
Tewksbury Township requires a Physical Exam for all incoming Pre-School and Kindergarten students as well as any students
transferring into the district.
Updated Physical Exams are also required for 3rd and 7th grade students. You can find the appropriate forms on the tab on the left.
- Quarantine Info for COVID-19
- NJ COVID Travel Guidelines
- Lyme Disease Awareness Month
- Tick, Flea and Mosquito Borne Diseases
- Medication Permission Form
- Parents' Guide to Flu
- Flu Prevention
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Athletes
- Meningitis Fact Sheet
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- HPV Fact Sheet
- Eye Injury - Sports-Related
- INTERNAL LINK Diabetes Fact Sheet
- Enterovirus-D68 Updated Info
- Flu Basics
- Flu Guide For Parents
- When Should Kids Stay Home From School?
- Halloween Safety
- Head Lice Fact Sheet
- Measles Fact Sheet
- New Jersey Family Care Spanish
- New Jersey Family Care
- NJ Emergency Preparedness
- Always Changing 4th Grade Girls Power Point
- Zika Fact Sheet